What can i do i still love my son's father and would like to get back with him but he has a girlfriend and had a babyboy with her 2days ago and they live together is there hope that we might get back together in the future if it dont work out with them ?????

need advice !!!!

jessy5208

Asked by jessy5208 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• eye rolling

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If they just had a baby 2 days ago, let it go. Allow him to be a daddy to his new baby. It sounds to me like he is moving on. Good luck but I would back off. Just my opinion though. Take care.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You can tell him how you feel and if he doesn't feel the same way you have to accept that and move on with your life and find someone else.
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 4:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Why did the relationship end between the two of you?

Speaking strictly in regards to myself. In no way saying this is how you should feel/think or what you should do. If this person is an "ex" they would be an "ex" for a reason. If I were in your shoes, I would choose to move on with my life. Move on and build a life for myself and my child. Move on and focus on myself and my child. Move on and find my love again someday. There is no way I could sit and think or wonder if I had a chance if an "ex's" present relationship didn't work out. I would have had my chance, it didn't work, time for me to move on. Time for me to live my life and let them live their's. Time for all of us to have our lives and our own happiness.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Honestly it sounds as though he has moved on my advice is that you do the same. I know it can be hard but there is no point dwelling on him when he isnt avaliable.
    Locksley22

Answer by Locksley22 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i say when things r meant to b things will fall into place. Keep ur head held high and keep moving forward No point on moving backwards Good Luck
    babydust_2011

Answer by babydust_2011 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• He has broken the attachement. YOu must try hard to as well or you'll end up missing other great emotional opportunities. x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 4:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• it's time to move on.. there is no going back it's over.. time to remember WHY you broke up.. in fact if you have to.. write a list of ten reasons why you didn't like your ex or reasons why you fought with him or broke it off.. tape it to your mirror in the bathroom and read it outloud every morning, then make a list of 10 good things about yourself and why you are better off and place it next to in on the mirror.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• it sounds like he dont love you as he got a new family even if it did not work out it unlikly get get back with you . time to give up and move on find someone new who loves you and you love them
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• think is even if a mircal did happen and he got back with you that new baby is your child half siblen thats hard enouth
    but if you got back togther you have to see that child and be remined taht he left you and made a new life it not the child fault but its the facts this man has 2 kids to look after now
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2011