Know any good jokes?

I love a good joke but haven't heard any in ages. Any hidden gems amongst the CafeMom Q&A user moms?

Womamhood

Asked by Womamhood at 4:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A man is driving down the highway,and sees a pig standing by the road. He stops, picks it up so it won't get run over. He sees a state trooper,and flags him down. He tells the trooper the story. The trooper says he can't take animals in his car, to take the pig to the zoo at the next off ramp. So, the guy drives off. A few days later, the trooper sees the guy driving down the road, with the pig still in his car. He pulls the guy over,and goes "aren't you the guy who asked me about the pig the other day?" The guy says, "yeah, I am." The trooper says, "I thought I told you to take that pig to the zoo." The guy goes, "I did take him to the zoo, he had so much fun today we're going to Disneyland!''
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• The husband tells his wife to go and make him some coffee, she says no you go make it. He says no its your turn to make the coffee and the woman replies it says in the Bible the man brews the coffee and he says where does it say that? She responds see it says it right here HEBREWs.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2011