Can you judge someone by their clothes?

I think you can to some extent. SOME extent.

Womamhood

Asked by Womamhood at 4:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Definately not!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 4:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No because sam Walton used to drive around in a pickup truck and in Jeans and tshirts people were shocked when they saw him shocked to find out who he was.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• yeah, definitely. not even to SOME extent... fully. would you rather be in business with a man who is dressed in a suit and tie, or a man who has a baggy shirt, baggy clothes with a baseball cap on? what is business looking guy failed every business class, but baseball cap guy passed with flying colors? -- most would still go for business guy.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 4:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No, I do not judge people based on their clothes/clothing style.

I am human, and I do my share of judging just like the next person. However, clothes is not one of the things that I use to form my judgements of another person.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No, I tend not to judge until I get to know the person. He/She chooses how the dress, just to express themselves. You cannot really judge a person by one's choices of clothing items. :)
    Rainbow_Brite86

Answer by Rainbow_Brite86 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No. You can dress up a monkey and it is still a monkey. You can sometimes judge how much MONEY a person spends on themselves, but I have never found that to tell me anything particularly interesting about a person.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 5:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No when I was 14 we were very poor I wore my aunt clothes to school and all she ever wore was dresses- I was looked down upon because of the clothes I wore ppl thought I was a who're when I was still a virgin to have sex until I was an adult well almost I was 17
    Anonymous

• Try not to judge ppl you don't know what their story is or what they been through or going through
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 5:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• O try to judge ppl by their character not what they have on
    Anonymous