Ear piercing... At what age? My baby is 24 days today... Is that to young? Sorry, first baby girl and looking for some answers and advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They wouldn't do my granddaughter's till she was 6 months,and my daughter produced her 6 month checkup to prove it. Not sure how it is where you live,but I know they were like that here,and that was only 5 years ago.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Why not wait til she's old enough to make this decision on her own?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yes thats too young some ppl wait 3-6 month - its not a necessity so there is no need to rush- I decided to wait til my daughter is 3 thats if I do it then
    Anonymous

• Why put your child in unnecessary pain
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 4:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• your daughter has to be 3 months to get her ears pierced no one will do it till then.
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 4:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Where I am from it is 6wks, but I have decided to wait until she ask me. I want to make it a special moment for her.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• there is an age, they have to be. I thought it was at least two months old. My youngest dd is 12. I had both my girl's ears pierced at this age. Wish I remembered how old they were... Where every you should be able to tell you.. Congrat's on the Baby Girl...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Well, I never even had it in mind... Till all the moms started asking me about it. I thought she was to young. 6 months and up sounds about right to me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yes thats really early to get your baby ears pierced I don't know if anyone will do it that early she isn't a month yet and you already want her ears pierced °^° why
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean OP, everyone in my family is pressuring me about it, but I am standing my ground.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2011