Could I be pregnant...?

My SO and I were complete idiots and had sex without a condom, and im not on birth control. But it was really dry the entire time, we were both kinda dehydrated i guess, so we didn't even finish. What are the chances that I could be pregnant? It was 2 days ago, so I have time to get the plan B pill, but i really don't have the money to spend on that if i don't have to. My period will be here soon, and aren't you more fertile like a week before and after your period? Ahh I need advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You know if your that stupid to ask this.. i dont think you need to be having sex. i think you need to read about it and maybe sit in a sex ed class or 2
    Anonymous

• Spend the money on the Plan B pill. It is much cheaper then having a baby, trust me.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 4:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I came on here for advice, not to be bashed. thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Ok so you had unprotected sex and want to know if you might be pregnant? Well if you were ovulating then sure. But I really think a pregnancy test or doctor is who you should be asking.

Answer by gemgem at 4:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• margarita time

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You are most likely to get pregnant 2 weeks before your next period---in the middle of your cycle...not just before or just after. BUT, you MIGHT have gotten pregnant. And ,yes, not using any kind of birth control shows bad judgement. If that is bashing, so be it.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I'm not trying to bash, but I would strongly suggest the plan B pill. Having kids is alot more expensive than the plan b pill. I would also suggest goin on the pill or another form of birthcontrol as backup ...if you and your SO are prone to showing bad judgement when being intimate with one another.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Pretty sure she established that she messed up. Unlike most of the am I pregnant questions hers is legit. I'd go withwith the plan B and test in 2 Weeks. Good luck :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• With* oops
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If this were me, I would probably take the Plan B, just in case. It is still possible to become pregnant.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011