)=

im feeling down because my son's father just had a babyboy with his girlfriend and they live together something he never did with me it hurts me alot he does everything for her im scared now that the baby is here he will forget about his son because he will see his other son everyday and night since they all live together and he barley see my son i just dont my son to get hurt or feel some type of way it will hurt me alot and he doesnt give me anything for him he spends time with him only when his parents picks up my son for the weeknd if it wasnt for them he wouldnt care he dont call to check up on him or nothing he dont talk at all im very thankful to have my family they been there since day 1 and support me need great advice please )=

jessy5208

Asked by jessy5208 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• hugsIts his loss! Just make sure that you are the best mom that you can be for your little one.

babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• he is nothing but scum, hold your head up and keep on moving. if u already have a career good for u, if not go back to school - u will be making a better life for your son. forget your ex.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time but you can't force your babies daddy to be a good dad. He is either going to be there for him or not. It's so sad but it is the way it is. I hope I am not sounding harsh, I am not meaning to. Some "men" just aren't man enough to be there for their kids. I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up not being there for his new baby in the near future either. All you can do is be a good mommy to your son. He is going to need you. Good luck.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• it's ok. its his loss

sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Try not to let your feelings spill over on to your son. There are so many split families nowadays that this situation is pretty common.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 10:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2011