Do you save all your ticket stubs, flyers.....from vacation and incorporate them into your scrapbook?

CarrieR62

Asked by CarrieR62 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• oh yes! I have made a scrapbook when my daughter was born, and her hospital bands are in there, and pictures of us, and baseball ticket stubs when i was pregnant with her are in there!
    MommyBre21

Answer by MommyBre21 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yes I try to.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i do, i saved his bracelet and name tag, i love st scrapbook. I do pages about 1st Xmas or 1st bath or 1st movie and save the stubs or 1st beach trip and hes 4 i started working on it when i was 8 mo prego. Its relaxing and im saving it til he graduates college to hand it over to him so he can add to it when he has kids and is married.
    JacobsMommy1107

Answer by JacobsMommy1107 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I saved everything like that during my first year of being married. So much of it was from our honeymoon. I made dh a scrapbook of our first year of marriage to give him on our first anniversary. It made the pages so interesting to have all those things added in. He loved it!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes. I have a large envelope for my DS's movie ticket stubs (I collected from his pockets when doing laundry over the years). He is a huge movie buff. I plan to surprise him with a movie scrapbook one day. For my DD, I have a collection of all the programs and ticket stubs from the many performances and dance competitions she participated in. Also photos of her performing and with her trophies. She stopped dancing (except for fun) last year, so maybe for her next birthday I'll make her a scrapbook of these.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011