In a custody battle and BM is .... adult content

always calling changing the pick up day and time and trying to and succeeding in pissing me the F off...... I'm sick of the court kissing her ass and my DH is like well we get her an extra day so he's not really mad because his plans don't get changed mine do ...... it causing problems because I'm sick of the shit. I think she's doing it to cause problems between us because she called ands left a message then she called back and changed it she's sending someone to come pick her up...... but I've been gripping and bitching for about an hour !!!!! so ya I look like the Bitch now!!!!!

traren

Asked by traren at 5:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Thank God my hubs' ex wfe now lives acros the country LOL! Just kill her with kindness, she only does it to try and bother you. So, let it go. Hard as it is to accept, you have no control over the situation.

Secondly, you can always tell everyone NO. It's not your kid, it's his and hers. You can stop getting involved. that's about the size of the situation. Neither solution is good, but guess which will make you look better in the end? It's always better to be the great stepmother than the evil stepmom! Good luck mama!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• As I learned with my ex and his girl friend. It takes two to agrue.I agree with kill her with kindness. It worked with my ex. If she sees that it doen't bother you, they she'll quit. She gets the statifaction of knowig that you've been complaining for an hour and not enjoying your own family time.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2011