Has anyone been through this?

so its been a year now since my last period and the time b4 that it was a year and like 6 or 7 months went to see the doctor got the whole ultra sound to find any cyst and nothing did blood work and found nothing... My husband has lost his job so their 4 no more health care :/ but now we got health care back and i have a doctors appt tomorrow :) but i happen to come across this site called farhaven health and im taking fertilaid for women im trying to start my period cuz my husband and i want a baby well anywho ive been taking my BBTs and and the pills for about 10 days now they r all natural anywho ive been having cramps for 9 days some days r more stronger cramps then others and ive been really tired and been having alot of bloating :/ oh and hungry more often ugh i cant wait to see the doctor!

babydust_2011

Asked by babydust_2011 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you considered you might already be pregnant? Cramps, bloating, tired and more hungry say pregnant to me.
    Rauzy

Answer by Rauzy at 5:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• LOL OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION I TOOK A HPT THIS MORNING AND NE GATIVE :( BUT I AM THINKING thats its too soon to tell prolly not enough HCG :/
    babydust_2011

Comment by babydust_2011 (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You could ask you dr about taking provera. Its a medication you can take to start you period. Then start tracking to see if your ovulating. If you are its only a matter of time if you are getting positive reuslts. If not ask your dr about clomid. I have PCOS so i dont regularly ovulate or have periods. This is what they did for me and it worked. It took me 2 rounds of clomid. Depending on the person it can take more or less. But its worth a shot! Good luck :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• See thats what im thinking i have PCOS but i hope this time i have a good doctor to see what is wrong with me.. when i didnt have my period for that 1yr & 7 months i believe that is what they gave my provera and since then i havent had a period but yes im gonna ask for sure about the clomid but doing the fertilaid i heard it was the cheaper route
    babydust_2011

Comment by babydust_2011 (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2011