The Adam walsh story

I am so sick to my stomach that this family has to re-live the horriffic event right before x-mas,,,I mean i am glad about the closure, but it must be so terribble....This guy started his own show to find all kinds of misisng children.he deserves a reward,,what can we do on cafemom to show our sympathy and thankfullness??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Start a group. Write a journal dedicated to him. Write posts and put them up in ALL of your groups you're a part of even though it may be off topic. If you have a myspace put it on there, facebook too. Make a webpage dedicated to him. Start another myspace that is dedicated to him. Pass out flyers. I've been promoting Baby Peter so I've been through all of this.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i have a hard time believing that they have the right guy! I want it to be true for his sake but the story is funny sounding. the neice of the guy waited 10 years to come forward with the info thats just odd to me. why make those poor people wait
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'm happy for them and as much as they've gone through, it's probably the best Christmas gift they've ever gotten! I think he's a fantastic man for helping find the missing and capturing the criminals over the years.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Might be a good idea to post what you can on the topic...because to be honest with you that name isn't ringing any bells with me...I'm probably just having a brain fart...but that is just how I am. lol
    RCook

Answer by RCook at 1:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• If you end ulp starting a group, I would be happy to join.
    Lizzysapisces

Answer by Lizzysapisces at 5:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008