Is this okay / normal?

My daughter is 17 years old and I've noticed that one of her breasts is bigger than the other. She'd be mad if I commented on it, but it is quite noticeable and was wondering if I should ask her doc., or if they will even out? Has this happened to anyone you know? Do you think it's okay?

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

Level 66 (1,275,470 Credits)
  • Normal. One of my besties is off by a cup size, and she is self conscious about it, but it is normal and there is nothing shy of surgery to correct it. Since your daughter is still a teen, they might even out once she is done developing or after she has children, maybe.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Totally normal.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• It's normal and I think many people's breasts aren't exactly the same size. If she gets a really good bra, it might not be noticable.
    cege

Answer by cege at 6:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Not a problem I have but I know a few people with this problem. They never evened out. It's just something they live with.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• nobodies breasts are exactly the same size.. some are just more noticeable than others.. But she's still a teen so give it until she's about 21 or after she has kids and she may "even" out again.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• NORMAL!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No one has breasts that are the same size. Sometimes it's noticable and sometimes it is not. Completely normal.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2011