Pregnant???

my last period was April 27 i took 4 pregnancy tests and all negative but that was about 2 weeks ago. could i still be pregnant??? My stomach has bin all weird i have bin throwing up a lot, i cant get comfortable at night and my back kills me like 24/7 for the past week. I had my gallbladder taken out about 4 months ago. I don't know if its from the surgery if i am pregnant or if its something else. I'm going to the DR next week but just wanted to get a view for people that have gone through the same thing. So if you can help please do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you could be pregnant and you could have tested too soon. Backs don't usually hurt so soon though. Wait a couple of days and test again.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• my back hurts because i cant get comfortable because i cant seem to put presser on my stomach. MY fiance tells me he thinks i am he has a daughter from him last wife. He said the entire time she was pregnant when they would have sex he could not come inside her he does not know why he just cant get to that point but has no problem doing it other ways. and he said it fells the same way it did with her when she was.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Sounds like a bladder infection. And the whole your man can't cum inside you thing is pretty irrelevant. That's silly.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• he just said it did that with his ex wife when she was pregnant and i looked it up it happens to some guys.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Lmao, where did you look up that nonsense!? Myspace?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• no other mom sites girls have had there husbands do that too just because it has not happen to you and you have not herd of it happening then does not mean it does not happen no need to be rude.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Lmao, so you have no credibility to it. Therefore making it nonsense.
    You are making stuff up. It makes you look ignorant.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I can understand you guys thing, a woman changes when she's pregnant. Mostly though it is in their heads!
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 6:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i'm going on what he told me that happened to him got don't be a bitch because you don't know.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Lmao go back to sex Ed and pay attention this time. Instead of going to a doctor I'm gonna see if my husband can still get his rocks off in me. Thanks for that. Yeah, still waiting on something credible for you to prove your point. But I doubt you can come up with that.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011