Sunburned feet.

I went on vacation for a few days and now I am paying for it. We went to Lake Tahoe and took our kayak out. I out sunscreen on everything EXCEPT my feet. I had shoes on when I was applying it and I didn't think about my feet...DUH!!! Now my feet are so burned and swollen that I can't walk. Any suggestions? What can I apply to help with the pain?

zoomomto3

Asked by zoomomto3 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Health

• Noxema. Rub it in. Hope you feel better!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You can mix a lil apple cider vinagar and water and dab it on them to help with the pain. Also get some Aloe vera gel put on them.
    cool clothes also would be good. There is also a spray for pain relief for sunburns.
    jewelz2u

Answer by jewelz2u at 6:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Put aloe gel on it. You can also soak your feet in some chamomile tea that you've made in advance and let to cool in the fridge. I wouldn't suggest any other tea as your skin can stain some. Neosporin or diaper rash cream also helps. Keep it wrapped in a cool, damp towel
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• This may shound crazy but this will work preparation h for swelling.
    Anonymous