Kinda down..

Every time me an my hubby are incredibly happy an doing great in our relationship i start feeling down. not because of our situation but because i always think of my ex bf well ex fiance. (We broke up for the stupidest reason an i met my hubby a couple days later we started dating etc.) but back to the point.. a couple months in.. i think 2? he was diagnosed with cancer.. he was given 6 months to live ( hes still alive hes on his battle with cancer year 2 already) every time i think about it i get down.. having us happy an thinking of him sitting there by himself with no one going through this alone just kills me :( i hate the thought that he has no one to be with him through this hard time..

how can i not be so down? I try an be happy around my little kiddo's but inside im super sad.. hard to keep a happy face all the time =/

akalei

Asked by akalei at 6:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• That is so sad but that says a lot about your character akalei. You have great compassion for others. Have you talked to your hubby about this bothering you? Would he understand if you wanted to be there for your ex as a FRIEND?
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i have talked to him, he doesnt know what really to say =/ he said i could of course always be there as a friend for him but then he sees how sad it makes me an it just makes him sad sometimes..
    akalei

Comment by akalei (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• be there for your ex as a friend.... and know that he's not technically alone- he'll have you, and who knows, maybe your DH will be a friend to him too. =)

its okay to feel down, and maybe if you are a friend to him, you'll be able to talk to him when you are feeling down to where he can kinda cheer you up and make you realize you DONT need to feel bad/sorry for him.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 7:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• he doesnt like my hubby =/ he feels that my hubby took me away from him since we broke up for stupid reasons.. but i do hope one day that they can be friends! :)
    akalei

Comment by akalei (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Send him a card or something let him know you're thinking about him and praying for him there really isn't much you can do you're a married woman now
    * sorry I didn't use punctuation marks om on my phone and it wont allow me to do it without freezing and shutting off
    Anonymous

• sometimes i feel like i wish i wasnt married =/ an i could take back are stupid breakup.. but to late now.. =/ gotta make the best of it
    akalei

Comment by akalei (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2011