Spice things up???? adult content

i am pregnant with baby # 2 and since bbay #1 DH seems too kinda like porn alot..ive told him how i felt about it. i dont like porn and it makes me feel like im not attractive anymore bc he will watch porn and jerk off and then not be in the mood when i wanna do it....i have talked to him about gettting toys and he doesnt like them he doesnt like to go to adult stores. we have 1toy and barelly use it bc he doestn like toys.....

what can i do to get him to not want to watch the porn n jerk off and make him want me more so i dont feel so bad.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Hugs honey. I dought this has much to do with you and more to do with him.
    I know my husband had issues with my boobs for years as I was preggo or nursing for 5 years and he wouldn't touch them. After I was very done with both we talked and he know feels comfortable to enjoy them again.

He could have similar issue and now know how to talk about it. Pregnancy for some guys scares them.

There is always counseling.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Turn off the internet/or the cable!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2011