LapBand

Has anyone had it? What are the side effects that you felt. I have been trying to loose weight, I eat healthy and exercise. It just is not going fast enough and I am getting discouraged fast. How should I bring it up to my doctor?

matthewscandi

Asked by matthewscandi at 7:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Health

• One to two pounds a week is a healthy rate of weight loss. LapBand surgery results in slower weight loss than gastric bypass does, so it is not a rapid fix. Have you tried keeping a food journal? Maybe you're eating more than you think you are.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I know all of that already. I was asking about the SIDE EFFECTS of the LapBand. I would NEVER sign up for gastric bypass. And no I am not eating more than I realize.
    matthewscandi

Comment by matthewscandi (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011