Can anyone help me on keeping my communication up with my husband?

Hello. Right now my husband is overseas. I work at a tanning salon. I don't do much other than working. Sometimes I have trouble finding things to talk about or keep an ongoing conversation with him. Do you have any advice for me?

CassLesinski

Asked by CassLesinski at 7:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk about how much you love and miss him. Sexy talk is always good as well, tell him what you are going to do to him when he returns.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Keep letting him know he has something to come home to.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Keep a notebook with you to jot down stuff when you think of it so that when you're talking you're not casting around for an idea. Anything that comes up that makes you think, "He'd like to know about that" or "I wonder what he'd say about that?"
    1bluemonkey

Answer by 1bluemonkey at 12:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Write down things when you think of them, I know sometimes I think "Oh, I can't wait to tell DH about this" then I completely forget, lol.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You could ask him where he would like to go on vacation when he gets home.Or if he won the lottery, what would he do?
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2011