Does any moms work from home?

Does anyone know of a work from home job? If they do please let me know.
Im also a new MT graduate.
Thanks,
Sonnett

ilovemykids2

Asked by ilovemykids2 at 7:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi, yes I have a Home Based Business. Are you researching or looking for a seriuos Home Business?
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 8:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i work from home as a web developer and designer. Do you have any ideas of what you want to do?
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 8:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I am in the medical transcription field. Start submitting your aps to different companies. There are lots out there: Medquist is one of the largest. What school did you go to? The company you got your MT degree from can give you additional resources.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 8:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I'd search www.wahm.com and www.ratracerebellion.com.

After searching for two years, I decided in a home based business that I love. Checkout my profile and my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com.

Good Luck in your search!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have a home bassed business with Ameriplan. We help people to work from home and earn residual life time income while helping people save HUGE amounts of money on their health care... I love what I do.

For more information call 616-712-1741 and listen to a 10 min presentation about the company, who we are, what we do and how you get paid. Then request your interview at www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Contact me with any questions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes I am a independent Scentsy consultant! I have been doing it since feb 08 and it has replaced the salary I used to make!!!!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Hi Sonnett, Another option to consider is becoming a Virtual Assistant.  A VA is someone who owns her own business and does freelance administrative work for small business on an hourly basis.  They typically charge $20-40/hour.  The advantage, especially for moms, is that there are minimal start-up costs and a flexible schedule.  Also, it's a great resume builder should you decide to re-enter the full-time work world again.  You can find out more about how to start your own VA business at www.vamanual.com.  Good luck!!

AngelaGreen

Answer by AngelaGreen at 3:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I do Pure Romance and Lia Sophia and Avon. All from home.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2008