has anyone purchased a kia sorento? how has it worked for you?

lynne65

Asked by lynne65 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• I will not buy anything KIA! Cheap plastic everything! They constantly have recalls. And you could buy much better for the same price.

I bought a KIA brand new. It had three factory recalls on it in the time I owned it! The entire back bumper fell right off in a minor fender bender that should have only left a nick. Shattered as well!

My friends KIA had a recall. Her dash caught on fire due electrical issues.

My other friends KIA recalled as well. She was driving on the freeway, and her seat detached from the ground of the car!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My mom has one - it's a little bit older, early 2000's. She loves it, has never had a problem with it. I like driving it, and it rides well. She used to drive an Explorer but it got schmucked by an old guy. A gal in town (daughter of a friend) just bought a newer one (08, I believe) and she loves it also - she used to drive a Tahoe and loves her Sorento.
    Anonymous

• Thank You for all of your feedback! It really helped my decision making process.
    lynne65

Comment by lynne65 (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Lmao. I get voted down like I'm lying...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2011