Do you wish....

That you could get a cd with all of your kids favorite commercial songs on it? My 4 year old daughter loves to sing along with commercials lol her favorite is "Nation Wide is on your side"

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hey ,What a neat ideal!
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I don't think my kids have favorite commercials. They don't really pay attention to them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I have that, it's called YouTube, LOL! My daughter loves the Geico and that JG Wentworth commercials too "call JG Wentworth 877-CASH-NOW!"
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If you're using Firefox then you can download an addon to download videos from YouTube and convert them to MP3 format. You can then burn them on a CD for you child, but, if I were you, I wouldn't want to listen to those jingles over and over.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• By the way, my daughter used to love the freecreditreport.com commercials and the Goldfish crackers jingles. Sometimes, when she would get cranky in the car I'd start singing "Here's our jingle for Goldfish...yes baked and not fried Goldfish..." She would stop crying and sing with me. Her favorite, however, was the K9 Advantix commercial with all of the little puppies "Hello mother, hello father...fleas, ticks, mosquitoes...really bother..." She was so cute and thought that the puppies were adorable. The ASPCA commercials with the abused puppies always upsets her though. I have to turn off the TV because neither of us can watch it without crying. It makes me want to cuddle my dogs.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2011