I have a weird sharp pain on the lip of my va-jay-jay What it is? adult content

I have had this pain for about a week now. It feels like someone in pitching one part of my va jay jay lips and buring it. It hurts sooo mad!!! I have had my husband down there looking but he says he cant see anything. Its red but thats about it. It hurts I googled it and it says it can be an ingrown hair.( I use to shave before I got pregnant but now I cant see down there haha so I cant) But I dont think it should last this long. Im waiting to call my doc to see if it will go away. Has anyone else have this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Health

• You have an infection or a genital pimple. If you can see a lump in the redness then it's a pimple that will go away. You may get this when you sweat down there or there is moisture trapped in that area. It should go away within a week. The burning symptom sounds more like an infection though. Just take more frequent showers and use personal wipes when you use the bathroom to keep the area cleaner in between showers. If it doesnt go away or decrease in pain after a week, see the doctor.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 8:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• It sounds like it could be a vulvar varicosity. Yeah, that's right - you can get varicose veins in your vulva. The pressure of your uterus on your pelvis can cause a backup in the venous return and cause the veins to become distended. Great fun, I'll tell ya.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2011