Tickling games to play with my son.

Jeremy LOVES being tickled! He can't get enough of it! Me, my luvy hubby and my sis (his aunt) are trying to think of creative games we could play that invovle tickling so he gets his fill. :)

Any of you lovely mothers out there have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

MinnieMichelle

Asked by MinnieMichelle at 8:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• how old is he - if he is younger then you have the usual insy wincy spider, this little piggy .... there isnt a lot of other ones I can think of at this stage - unless if you use objects like feathers soft toys etc to also do touch sensations with it....
    vickiw89

Answer by vickiw89 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• He's 8 years old! :) So past the this little piggy stage hehe, he's more of the rough house type stage right now--he likes to instigate a tickle attack and run away! (makes us out of breath just trying to catch up to him!)

Oo, a feather might be a good idea...
    MinnieMichelle

Comment by MinnieMichelle (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• When I was putting my kids to bed at night or if they were upset about something I would tell them to be aware of the bugs that lived in our house..I would then wiggle my hands and say "here come the pincher bugs and I would lightly pinch them, then the tickle bugs would come and I would tickle them all over and then the kissy bugs would come and I would kiss them all over..when my DD was 2 she added hug bugs to the mix. I started this when they were like 2 and sometimes I still play this game with them and they are 14, 12 and 9.

We also played the normal games like wincy spider and this little piggy..For me I liked to make games up as we went.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• thanks! I'm going to need it! :)

Like I said he's in the roughouse phase right now--we were trying to think of maybe having some kinda tickle tag game, or something invovling his running away! (since he always loves to do that and make us come and "capture" him) and yes he's WAY faster than us. ^^.

There were a couple of tickle scenes from cartoons we were thinking might be fun to imitate. not sure though.

MinnieMichelle

Comment by MinnieMichelle (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I have a 6 yr old son and at a random moment when he isn't expecting it I will get his side with a quik tickle saying I see a bug and then get his other side saying I see another bug and then get him with both hands and tell him he has bugs everywhere..... or give him " a playful mad look and tell him you better not come near me ...no don't come near me, then he runs at me laughing
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 8:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• hehe, that sounds like sun!

We were thinking of maybe playing cops and robbers, where he could be the robber and the cops "tickle" him to confess where he hid the money, or something along those lines...something a bit more active, that can have a cowboys and indians type feel to the game that results in him getting tickled to his fill. :)

oh, I should mention his tickle spot at some point!--the bottoms of his feet. :)
    MinnieMichelle

Comment by MinnieMichelle (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• tickling is a form of torture.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2011