Please ... Cramping....

Im 8 weeks pregnant and have been sick for almost a week. This morning when i got into the shower i noticed a lot of cramping in my lower stomack and back like i was gonna start my period... How do i know what cramping is ok and whats not?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I agree with the first two answers... call your doctor! :)

I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy, but that cramping was like extremely bad menstrual cramps.. and low in my abdomen.. not in my back area. And of course there was bleeding. I also had dehydration with my second pregnancy (which ended in live birth.. my daughter is 9 1/2 months old) which caused really bad cramping and I thought I was going to have another miscarriage. Turned out all I needed was 2 bags of IV fluids and to drink 8 bottles of water a day.

Anyway, I mean to say that it could be any number of things going on.. so call your doc to find out what's up :)
    Mommy2AddieE

Answer by Mommy2AddieE at 8:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• if your worried i would call the doctor. noone is going to ease your mind but your doctor telling you you are fine.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• There is so much that goes on with your body while you are pregnant that it is so hard to say "worry" or "don't worry".. Call your OB and tell them what you are experiencing and see what they have to say.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• with something that serious. You should do what the top 3 say. Call your doctor. If you dont get an answer, go to the hospital. You can never be to safe when it comes to your babies.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 8:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Cramping this early could be cause for concern. However, it might be nothing. I got gas pains that caused cramping all through my early pregnancy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• call the doc
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• ya know why are you even waisting your time signing into here just to post this...if yu think something might be wrong with you and your unborn child, protect it call the professional, get help if needed!
    Shannon85

• shannon85

i posted this at 6 am while at work...my doc isnt at work yet.. and im not gonna drive over an hour to the ER for them to tell me its NOTHING...And if you read my question then you should know im not worried.....THIS IS MY FUCKING QUESTION!! How do i know what cramping is ok and whats not?
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2008