Does your baby ever get excited and kinda sound like they are gasping for air, but they are not..Read more...

It is not gasping for air, it just kinda sounds like that, but its usually when she is laying down or pooping...Her skin stays the same, she is not turning any colors etc...Is this normal? I think it is her just getting excited...Answers please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is it sort of like a fish out of water lol? I can't think of how else to explain it... Like, the mouth opening and closing and making a sort of gasping noise, but not actually gasping or acting like anything is wrong? DD did that a lot and scared the crap out of me. I asked her ped about it and he said it was just excitement or something and she didn't know how else to express it yet.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2011