Flutters? sorry if tmi

My LMP was June 27 but it started 4 days before I predicted.(periods are not regular) I had dark brown spotting and then it turned bright red but no clots and it was light and lasted for 3 days. I normally bleed for 5 days and extremely heavy with a ton of clots. the period before was May29th. My body makes hcg slow. Last time i was pregnant I never got a positive til i was 6 weeks pregnant. I lost that baby August 2010 at 8 weeks. I feel queasy all day, fight headaches, and now this fluttering. it is like 5 finger below my belly button. It also can feel like a rope being twisted. I was just wondering if that could be a sign of pregnancy? If so this baby is greatly appreciated and wanted! I am xing my fingers hoping i am.

Kayla2013

Asked by Kayla2013 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it would be way to early to feel your baby... Im 13 weeks and only just starting to feel flutters here and there. Best thing is get a hpt and test if not go to the doctors, they can do blood work to check.
    vickiw89

Answer by vickiw89 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• im not saying i am feeling my baby. i am asking if thatshow your uterus feels when it is stretching? it feels like last time when i was. i am just trying to get an idea. plus i dont want to gt my hopes up.
    Kayla2013

Comment by Kayla2013 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• sorry to hear u lost the other baby bo to doctor i pray u r & may god watch over u
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2011