Regretting my pregnancy

i am newly married almost 3months now and i am 7 months pregnant. beofre pregnancy days he would always take me out, tellme im pretty and always wanted to be around me...now that i am pregnant he never takes me anywhere, he goes out all the time and has barely said im pretty since ive been pregnant. due to all of this i am resenting the fact of being pregnant. i dont even enjoy being pregnant anymore. please give me some advice because im beyond depressed.

boopies322

Asked by boopies322 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you need to tell your DH how you feel. he might just assume that because yo uare pregnant you dont want to go out. men cant read minds. we have ot tell them what we want and how we feel. i hope things get better.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 8:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• thing is a lot of men thing we cant go out . also hormons are playing a big part in what your felling . once that baby born it will all change its not long to go
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• How sad. Sounds like your hubby isn't ready to grow up. Going out all the time without you isn't a good sign. Maybe he is having second thoughts about the baby too? Have you sat him down and told him all of this? He needs to know what you need from him. Good luck.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• he already has three children so this pregnancy isnt anything new to him just me so he has less patience when it come to me..is the feeling of not wanting my baby normal because i feel horrible that i am feeling this way
    boopies322

Comment by boopies322 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You should be happy, you're bringing a bundle of joy in this world. I hated my pregnancy too, even the morning sickness and not being able to wear my regular clothes and the weight gain, but I loved feeling my daughter inside me kicking (she's 3 YO now). As for your husband, you need to talk to him and ask him why he's acting this way.
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Oh honey Im so sorry! I am 5 weeks post partum and remember all to well what it felt like. being pregnant is no picnic. I have never felt more unattractive or miserable. My guy didnt help either. He completely lost interest in me. He said being intamate with me weirded him out because of the baby. He may be having a hard time coming to terms with being a dad. Guys just tend to handle things differently. Im sure you have but have you tried telling him how you feel? I dont really know how to make you feel better about being pregnant except for letting you know that when you see your beautiful baby for the first time every single bit of the misery of pregnancy will be worth it. There is nothing in the world like being a mommy. I wish I could be of more help. Keep you chin up because you are beautiful and you are carrrying something even more beautiful
    LuvMyConor

Answer by LuvMyConor at 8:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You regret your baby because he doesn't take you anywhere? Think about that.

Is this his first baby? Men process pregnancy differently. Give him some time. Sometimes dad doesn't feel like dad until he meets his child.

There is no turning back, and feelings change. Hang in there! Embrace your pregnancy. Go shopping, pick names, set up the room. Do your own thing. He'll come around.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• my husband claims that i am being a nag..always questioning him now about where he is going, who is he talking too and etc...and i do ask a million questions but its because i no longer feel desired and i have told him this numerous times and now all i do is cry because it feels like im getting no where with the communication. its beginning to feel like i am being annoying.
    boopies322

Comment by boopies322 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Has he ever given you a reason why, i mean have you asked? I'm curious what reason he would give you?! If he continues doing this to you then I would take it upon myself to be with people that make me happy. Go do things with them, just because your preg. doesn't mean you can't have a social life. This should be a happy time for you and if he refuses to contribute to that , then do it yourself! Don't sit around the house waiting for him!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i appreciate all your feed back. i dont have friends so hearing this helps a lot. thanks everyone
    boopies322

Comment by boopies322 (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2011