Are all shampoos created equal or...

Do you have a favorite?

alboston

Asked by alboston at 8:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• No they are not!

There are different kinds for different needs. Some use cheap, poor ingredients. Others use high quality.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• no they are not. redken and pantene are my two favs.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I am constantly looking for the Holy Grail of shampoo. Alterna makes a few decent ones but I have yet to find one that is really amazing.
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I use shampoo's that are PARABEN free because paraben's are cancerous and very bad for you. I usually go for organic kinds..like Alba or others but I am still searching for that perfect match!
    bianca2422

Answer by bianca2422 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I either use Enjoy or Moroccan Oil Brand both sulfate/paraben free
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I try and shop for the most inexpensive shampoo and conditioner but they have to be for color treated hair. So far my hair is in good shape and hasnt fallen out!
    maggiebgood

Answer by maggiebgood at 9:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• NO!!!!! Everytime I use cheap stuff, I have to use twice as much and the inexpensive conditioner never works!
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 10:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I pretty much grew up in a salon, and I have tried most brands out there. I used to use Matrix until I moved to the desert and it made my hair look like crap. I ended up trying Bath and Body Works' signature moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and I like it better than every single thing I've tried. It makes my hair really soft and shiny and smells awesome. I've used it for years now, and it doesn't leave a buildup. The stuff is perfect for my hair.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No the cheap stuff actually drys my hair out.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• IMO shampoo is shampoo. None work very well for very long on my hair and I've tried super expensive salon brands and bargain basement ones from the dollar store.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 10:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2011