Do You Pee In The Shower?

Ok so kinda weird but i sometimes get in the shower and then i have to pee.. so i just do it! Its too cold to get out and pee on the toilet and then you end up getting water all over. I dont want to use my towel to dry off because i want a dry towel when im ready to get out... Any of you pee in the shower?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• dear coffee,
    in my defense, this is something that me and my hubby find funny, it is not a ritual and we don't do it every chance we get to. i'm just saying that it has happened before. and as far as teaching your children this bad habitt.....excuse me?what? i don't imagine anyone brags to their children about this or takes them to the shower for a pee lesson. please get real and don't judge others so harshly. i'm sure there are things you do that would make some people blush. that was a nasty answer.wow!!!!!instead of judging people's urine preferences you might try it yourself and see that it is totally relaxing. thank you!
    mommytiffini

Answer by mommytiffini at 5:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yup!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• ew no...it would get on your feet
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yep.. as for it getting on your feet... you pee before you bath and then wash yourself...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• haha no but my hubby and my 2 year old son take showers together and my hubby taught my son to aim for the drain and pee. Super funny now if I could just get him to aim for the toilet and quit wearing diapers huh! LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 8:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• someone else asked the exact same question not that long ago.. i think it was MarlyeGirl.. HAHA...

no i dont pee in the shower.. i usually go before i hop in the shower... my daughter does, yes. but thats because she is only 17 1/2 months old and doesnt really know it better yet ;)

not sure if my husband does.. didnt ask him lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yes,but only before washing. if i have to pee after i've washed, i'll wait!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:47 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes, but it's like...I'm in a hurry! I rarely get to take a shower alone. My son always comes in the bathroom to give me high fives through the curtain. I strip down and jump in the shower so I can get back out ASAP. So if I've got to pee, I've got to pee.
    GAH! How gross does that sound??
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 9:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes but only before I wash up.
    rockerqueen

Answer by rockerqueen at 9:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2008