Nintendo DS?

I still have a bit of money left to spend on my bf for x-mas, and he doesn’t really want anything that is still in my range to get him so I was thinking of a Nintendo DS we take six hour rides and we both get really bored so I thought this might be a good investment!! SO I was wondering if anyone as an adult enjoyed the games that they have for it or is it really just for kids?

JustUsTwo

Asked by JustUsTwo at 8:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Shopping

• psp's are great to we play movies and go online and have sings downloaded and play games I love it

http://www.us.playstation.com/PSP

Anonymous

• It's for all ages, there are games for all ages and he might enjoy brain training nearly every adult i know loves that
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 8:19 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• my husband plays his like everynight (he is 20)
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 8:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I love it... I play mine all the time. The games are great and they have tons of game s for adults as well as kids.
    mommyof4ormore

Answer by mommyof4ormore at 8:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I love mine. Matter of fact, I take mine camping, too and my aunt, who is about 65, fell in love with it and is now getting one for Christmas. I love all the brain age games too. Me and my husband laugh that we are addicted...:)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My son got one for Christmas, we had christmas here the other day because we are going home for the holidays! And everytime my son puts it down...my husband picks it up.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• The problem with the DS with us and we have gone through about 5..is that the screen gets COMPLETELY scratched up. You use the screen so much that it tends to become hard to see after not too long..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:06 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• The only thing you have to think about here is this: he will ignore you during those 6 hour rides while he is playing the DS. What about a portable DVD player for the car. We have one and attached it to the front a little higher than where the car stereo is for road trips. The person driving, I know this isn't as safe as no DVD player, but the driver can still watch it a little bit.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• im 23, i love mine!!! i play super mario ALL day, lol i feel like a little kid again, it's great...and about what a pp said about the screen getting scratched - they have kits to go with the DS where it has a clear plastic cover thing for the screen to keep it from getting scratched.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 3:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2008