Has your baby ever taken a chunk out of their crib before?

My DH and I just found a place she chewed to the point a good chunk is gone. Not even sure when this happened because she is only in it when she sleeps and out of it when awake.

EternalDiesirae

Asked by EternalDiesirae at 9:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No, mine never did that. My friend's ds crib did have teeth marks in it though.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• When looking for a daycare I noticed that some of the cribs in the facility had teeth marks. The coordinator of the center said that when babies start teething that's what they do. Some not all babies!
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• ToysRUs carry "crib protectors". The protectors are made exclusively for when the baby is teething.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My sons crib has teething marks...not sure when he is doing it. probably right when he wakes up in the am
    SJSMOMMA

Answer by SJSMOMMA at 10:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• She chewed in a part that those crib protectors won't cover. I already looked at those.
    EternalDiesirae

Comment by EternalDiesirae (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011