Looking at other women...

I'm an attractive woman who is 50. My husband is also in his 50s. I'm reasonably fit though nothing like a 20 year old. I catch my husband looking at young women occasionally and they have curvy round butts and nice long legs. I'm petite and have a smallish butt. I never see him looking at my butt. I don't wear short shorts because at my age, I would rather cover my thighs. We've only been married a few years so he didn't get to experience me as a young woman. I feel jealous of his looking. He makes love to me 2 times a week and he treats me very well. How do I get over being bothered by this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• If he is into you and finds you attractive then try not to get upset...all men "window shop" but know where their heart is...can't do anything about what they see..just keep doing your part and keep it spicy...
    Ktbugsmom22

Answer by Ktbugsmom22 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• He is a man so do not worry too much but if you feel jealous than do more sexy stuff to him and for him to catch his attenton if you are not happy wth the way you look work on it but I am sure he married you because of who you are dear
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 10:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Talking to him about your feelings.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Communicate. But.... I have always looked at guys and admired how they look,decided if they were handsome, sexy, etc. Men and women do look....but if they love their husband or wife, that's all they do---LOOK.
    I don't think that at age 50 you should worry----50 is still young! Wear shorts if you like them...wear whatever you like---wear sexy clothes---don't worry ! Be confident.
    Your hubby loves you. That is all that matters!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• all men look, they look at everyone in general, I used to mind but its life. as long as hes not running into walls staring, it wouldnt worry to much, afterall hes with you every night and loves you dearly.
    rlnadolny

Answer by rlnadolny at 12:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Just ask him to be polite (discreet) around you. We all know that people look, that doesn't mean he needs to turning his head in your company. That's just rude! Let him know how you feel. Tell him that you understand the natural urge but if he could please be considerate in your presence. I think that's more than fair.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 11, 2011