My little girl is more than just an "animal person"

I have just been thinking lately that my 5 year old daughter has some kind of gift when it comes to animals...

I mean my husband and I are animal lovers, and we know we passed that on to her, but it is like the animal are drawn to her...

For example, we once rescued a pregnant dog, she wouldnt leave my daughters side, she then had 4 pups, my daughter instantly picked out one and said it was her baby... a few days later all the other pups died ( the vet said he missed an infection) , except the one my daughter chose.... the same with goldfish... we would always buy or win those little cheap goldfish that would always die within a few days, besides the ones my daughter picks out... they have yet to die.

when we take walks around the neighborhood, EVERY TIME we will have atleast one animal follow her.. not in an agressive way, but just trying to get her attention.... one time I was scared because a huge dog came right up to her, I was afraid it would try to bite or something, but it didnt , it just tried to rub against her leg so she would pet it ( i didnt let her pet it) , and then when we got home, he layed on our porch until we went back out and he again followed her around the yard trying to play......... the owner who was out looking for him finally came over when he seen him and said he couldnt believe how he was acting because he was a mean dog ( which was great to know that an agressive dog was able to get loose) ....

does anyone else think this is funny ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think your daughter is blessed with a gift that you should nurture ..... this may indeed be her personal calling from God ...... any rate be proud that she was chosen with such a unique blessing,
    MAFIAMAMI

Answer by MAFIAMAMI at 5:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011