Netflix suggestion?

Hubby's working and the kids are in bed. I want to watch something, but I don't know what. I love comedies, especially romantic comedies or comedies that involve kids in some sort of way (it always reminds me of my household. lol). Any suggestions?

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• Kate & Leopold
    maxava

Answer by maxava at 9:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I have lots of suggestions, but nothing in that category. I prefer Documentaries - mostly religious docs.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I've been going crazy watching Hoarders, Intervention, and Obsessed. Most of the romantic comedies I have seen already. I did watch Reality Bites the other night and it was just as awesome as I remember!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Practical Magic, Why Did I Get Married, Too; Baby on Board, The Proposal, The Good Guy, Sweet Home Alabama... IDK if all of those are still on the instant play, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• harper's island! it's a 13 episode miniseries about murder-mystery and its awesome :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 6:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2011