Women who cheated on their dh or so

What made you make the decision to cheat? You can post anonymously. Not judging just curious.

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 9:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I did in my first marriage, I guess there was a void. My ex and I were never friends. I am not proud of what I did. I am remarried to the man I cheated with for almost 10 years now. I would never do it again.
    Anonymous

• Yes I did. I'm not ashamed of it, because the relationship I was in at the time was done after he cheated. I was done with him 100%, but couldn't get him to move out when I told him to. SO, I simply moved on until he finally got it through his head I was really done with him. I married the man I cheated with; been together now 12 yrs.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 10:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I cheated because I was selfish. I was married to my other man for 17 years he left me for a younger version of me. I deserved it I destroyed my first husband. I am in a healthy marriage to my first husband. His second wife died and we reconnected. I kick myself for wasting 17 years with a loser.
    Anonymous

• i did not, but...
    ex husband did, and did again etc etc etc, he was a serial cheater
    my fault for not leaving the first time

i did not cheat on him...not because i loved him BUT because i loved myself
    sounds stupid, but i did not want to feel cheap
    being cheated on made me feel cheap enough, i did not want to feel cheaper

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011