how can i get my family to accept what color my baby is?

angels2000

Asked by angels2000 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if your family cant accept your baby simply because its your child then f**k them. sorry but it shouldnt matter wat color your baby is, a baby is a baby. i grew up with grandparents who wouldnt touch me simply because my mother was black. you dont need that poison in your life or ur babies life. IMHO
    Fanta-Mommy

Answer by Fanta-Mommy at 1:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• sorry, got a lil personal...but good luck girl
    Fanta-Mommy

Answer by Fanta-Mommy at 1:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• That is your family's problem. I'm sorry for have biggot's for family members. Best to not bring your child around them and when they ask why, tell them you don't want your child's mind poisoned with hatred and bigotry.  That ought to give them a wake up call.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Oh that is awful to not accept an innocent child because of his/her color. If they can't accept it it's THEIR LOSS and you must go on with your life and do NOT expose your child to people who are like that, even family. Your child comes FIRST. Good luck and I'm sorry you have to go through that.
    Americanmom483

Answer by Americanmom483 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I agree with VBruno.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I agree with fanta mommy 110% F*** them!
    sillybabys

Answer by sillybabys at 1:26 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• hay hun, your family should accept your baby for the fact that it is a part of you and a part of there family to. the color of a persons skin isn't what makes a person the way thay are and they should be able to accept that face. it will be there loss if they can't get use to the fact of the color of your baby. i am sorry they are being like that.
    Tabi5_31_07

Answer by Tabi5_31_07 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2008