Should I still take a pregnancy test?

I was suppose to start my period 07/07/2011 but haven't. I still haven't started yet today either. But around 07/05/2011 I had sex again and I saw what I thought was blood on my partner and last time that happened I ended up starting my period. I've also noticed a while ago I had a small yeast infection and I haven't had one in a very long time. Also now I've noticed a little bit of a tinge of color with my normal discharge and when I would wipe sometimes after I've gone to the bathroom. What should I do? I've also been through some stress too after getting a layoff notice. I've also caught myself gagging and almost throwing up a few times, sometimes when I would be brushing my teeth or even after I had something to drink. I know I keep adding things too but as I realize and remember things that are happening it just makes me wonder. I've also had to get up late at night to go use the bathroom and I never do.

JCRios

Asked by JCRios at 9:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you sound preg to me yes go take one!!!! THE SOONER THE BETTER
    ZiZisMommy0117

Answer by ZiZisMommy0117 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Just go to a doctor.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I was gonna try and wait to take a test on Tuesday morning cause I have a doc appt anyways for other probs. You think I should still take one now?
    JCRios

Comment by JCRios (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I say go ahead a take a test. It may help ease your mind. You sound as though you could be pregnant. Good luck!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I would definetly take A pregnancy test...
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 12:33 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You def sound preggo it's time to test. Best time to test is first pee in the morning and even a faint line still means your preggo
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Take a test!! :)
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 3:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2011