Sex?? adult content

so my boyfriend says he wants sex ...its not something you just say hey lets have sex and do it...i feel i need him to actually want it! am i just being hormonal and silly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• do you want to give t to him
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 9:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Women don't just say it and do it...men say it and do it.

You are being silly.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i do but like just now i got a text saying if u are in the mood when i get home lets do it...like its not something i wish to plan...i want to just do it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• tell him that you want to be seduced.
    KarenT214

Answer by KarenT214 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Ask him if he has any better pick up lines? My hubby's priceless gem of a seduction was "Turn out the lights and I'll do ya".
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Tell him to show you that he wants you. Men think differently from women, if there is something he is doing you need to talk to him about it if it bothers you. Men think if we haven't said anyting than we must be just fine. They are not mind readers and most don't take clues very easy.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Tell him you like to be spontaneous....
    Make advances at him, without being prompted.

Talk to him!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• text back "i'll see if i can fit you in my schedule" lol i agree- talk with him, be spontaneous. tell him you'd rather NOT make plans to have sex, but instead for him to seduce you...

or just text him naughty things throughout the day-- its not scheduled, but the knowledge is there
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 11:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I tell my DH that all the time. But I get it sometimes I like to be lured into it with something inviting like a back rub or make out sesion first. I am just tired most days after dealing with 3 kids all day and want to get it over with. LOL I feel old now.
    angelamiles05

Answer by angelamiles05 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I say it all the time and we do it. SO says it and we do it. We wouldn't say it if we didn't want or need it.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:43 AM on Jul. 11, 2011