Spotting during Ovulation??

My last 2 cycles I had brown spotting with my ovulation. Is this normal? I had my Mirena removed this past Dec, so things were getting back to normal before last cycle when this first happend.

I'm about a week passed ovulation, so hopefully testing in another week :)

willngingersmom

Asked by willngingersmom at 9:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• of course I'm no doctor, BUT from what I know through my own experience and many people I know, is that the brown spotting is normal, but probably doesn't have a significance as to the ovulation. I used to see this really neat OBGYN and this sounds SO simple, I know it does, but she told me and many of my friends who she was helping to try and conceive that if you will have sex during the times that (sorry to be graphic) when you wipe after peeing, a great deal of clear or white discharge is present, or even if not a great deal, but more than usual, then you "are" ovulating and "will" get pregnant. It seems way too simple I know, but I tell you so many of them followed that simple thing and were pregnant within a few little months. This doc swore by it more than ovulation kits or anything. She said the typical time that you will notice more dischareg is anywhere from a few days to over a week after your cycle. Worth a try! ☺
    KaleidoCurlz

Answer by KaleidoCurlz at 1:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2011