What chores did u do today ?

i did absolutely nothing, not even cook. i have been drinking juice and eating cold cereal. it's my lazy day.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Home & Garden

• None, because it's Sunday.
    Anonymous

• Up at 530 cleaning living room and kitchen. Both kids were at their other parents house and DH left on a business trip this morning.
    Then I went gorcery shopping, painted my nails and picked up DD.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• washed dishes and cooked supper, but other than that nothing....i've been running around since 9 this morning and i'm so ready for quiet time (i hope my kids fall asleep soon)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• walked to store,dishes,laundry,dusted,swept,mopped floors,ironed clothes for week
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 10:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I have horses and a three year old so there are always chores to do. I cleaned the stalls and fed and brushed the horses and cleaned their hooves. I cooked breakfast and made sandwiches for lunch and went out for dinner. I spot cleaned the house and washed the car, mostly as an excuse for my daughter and I to play in the water hose. I'm an anal-retentive clean freak and I can't stand to let things go a day.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Did a load of dishes, cooked, washed a load of laundry, and babysat for a friend. My kids are at my sister's house in texas visiting for the summer so I have a LOT less chores to get done!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I carried two beach chairs/umbrella about 100yrds from our condo to a perfect spot near the water, then I poked a hole in the sand, stuck a colorful umbrella in it and I was done for the day.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• NONE
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• laundry and dishes and hosing down my babies haha
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• We have company from out of town so IO havent done anything except go to work and come home
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2011