This is my first pregnancy will my baby be ok?

Last night I felt like I had to throw up and have severe cramps with no bleeding but just kept spitting and towards the end I was spitting a little light red blood. So I went to the er and they told me the baby was ok but my cervix was open and had fluid in it so now I'm on bed rest for 5 days. I'm 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Does anyone have any advice, suggestions, or anything to say about why this would happen and will my baby be ok. I making an appointment to see my OBGYN tomorrow.

Shenae28

Asked by Shenae28 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• good luckWe don't know hon. Your OB will let you know

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• the only thing you can do is relax.... i cant tell you how things will turn out.. but stress wont help matters..

nature is gonna do what its gonna do so try to stay positive and relaxed and happy and hope for the best right now
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I am not sure but GOOD LUCK!

I had a miscarriage in January and it was devestating. I truly hope that is not what is happening to you. HUGS!
    Anonymous

• Just do the best you can to stay relaxed and try not to worry. Definitely make that appointment. Your OB will have more insight on what is going on and what to do. Good Luck!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i'd follow through with your appointment instead of asking here...
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 1:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• All you can do is pray...I hope everything turns out to be ok! Good luck to you!
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 3:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Thanks everyone I went to my ob and she took a look and said that my cervix is closed. i get another ultra sound in 2 weeks because its too early to do another one so soon. and Im having blood work done with my problem having cramps. She said its normal but testing just to make sure. So everything is looking ok. :)
    Shenae28

Comment by Shenae28 (original poster) at 1:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2011