What's wrong with this picture??

What is wrong here?...Is it just me?....Or?

My Boyfriend.............

~ Only wants to meet me, when it's convenient for him. He picks the time and places
~ My Ex and I are on good terms with one another and when my car broke down, My Ex husband let me use his other car. My BF says i can't drive it in his presence...
~ I also had to borrow some money from my Ex husband. (Me and my Ex help one another this way, also). My BF tells me that i can't do that anymore. I need to figure out how to get money, some other way. Yet, my BF is always broke!
~ My BF tells me that i can't have any male friends because all they want is to get in my pants!
~ If my BF is going to be late in picking me up for a night out, And i ask why?....He gets mad and starts being condescending towards me
~ My opinion doesn't matter. If i am feeling a certain way. My BF tells me that, the feelings i am having are from the trust issues i have

What's wrong with this picture?.....I just want to know if someone else is seeing this the same way that I am??

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• What's wrong? The boyfriend. Toss him out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• yeah, what she ^ said
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Can you say CONTROLLING? Get out my dear.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• What's wrong is he is way too controlling.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Control Freaks at it again is what i see,put the skids under him.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• WOW.. i'm sorry you are going through all of this but, don't you think that you deserve to be treated with a little more Respect than this?! i do.. your Boyfriend is a Selfish Jerk-Off! i wouldn't deal w/ this mess another day.. lots of luck!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• dump him...NOW. you do NOT want to be in a relationship w/ a guy like that b/c he wont get any better...if anything he'll get worse.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Your boyfriend sounds exactly like my possessive-abusive ex husband. The best thing I ever did was leave his @$$.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• whats wrong?? the fact that he's STILL your boyfriend!!!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Do you "hear" what you're saying? My BF wont ALLOW this, my BF wont ALLOW that. HELLO!! You're not the child & he aint your daddy, but he's treating you as such!! Who the HELL does he think he is telling you what you can & cannot do? Yet you obviously allow it & tolerate it. BIG MISTAKE! The longer you allow him to treat you like he does the worse it will get, & do you know why? Because he will see that you dont respect yourself enough to NOT allow him to treat you the way he does! Each & every time you allow him to be this way towards you, you are giving him silent permission to continue to do so! NO MAN should dictate to you who you can & cant be friends with! That right there is a HUGE warning sign I hope you dont ignore. This guy sounds like an abusive relationship waiting to happen. Trust me; been there, done that & I see the signs in your BF. Get out now, or you will be sorry.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 10:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011