Hey is anyone else giving up soda or junkfood for weightloss?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• No, it's all in moderation, you can't deprive yourself of everything.

good luck

Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No one? Lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Me :( I have been going through withdraws from caffeine for two days. I was drinking like 1000 calories of DP a day. Yup, haven't had any in 3 days...That is a good start for me!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I was drinking 8 calorie loaded beverages a day and quit 3 days ago too. my problem is what do I do with the 4 12 packs of soda pop taunting me begging for my return? Funny thing is I have an 18 yr old and 24 yr old at home who hate soda pop...a 6 yr old who would be more then happy to have it but no, he isn't getting any.
    I have been drinking a gallon of water a day and eating 6 cups of veggies at least and would currently kill for a frozen milkyway bar :p
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I eat clean, which basically eliminates sugar, but I do allow treats on occasion. Like last night, we had a dinner party and then built a fire in the pit out back, and we made s'mores. But I accounted for that calorie-wise throughout the day, and saved the calories.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2011