If you could get anything you wanted as a prize for living healthier what would you pick?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• A house in the country. Am I asking too much? :)
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Guarenteed long, healthy life for my husband, children, and myself so none of have to go through the pain of losing each other too early.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• ^^ I want what she's having!
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• To lose the weight i need to lose and keep it off! That would be what I would want above anything else lol
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My master's degree!! I would say less pain, but that DOES come with losing weight! (stress fracture from running aside...)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• A huge "missing person" party that I don't have to plan with all my family and friends there. We're going to have the party anyway (my husband and I will have lost about 160 pounds between the two of us- hence the missing person theme) but I'm pretty sure that I will have to plan it, and I'm quite certain that some of our friends and family members won't be able to make it.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I tried that within my means, but it didn't work. I kept telling myself that if I lost the weight I would buy myself a car. I haven't lost any weight, and I bought the car because it just wasn't happening :(
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Armageddon please!
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 6:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2011