Do you think those who ANSWER ANONYMOUSLY should loose the ability to do so if...

They are mean spirited? cruel? heartless? trying to provoke a fight?

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 10:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• What's wrong with that? It's her posting style. Big whoop!

Anon you just gave a perfect example of why this question gets posted to begin with! It's kinda creepy.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• if its habitual yes
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I think that anon shouldn't exist. I've posted anon questions twice and both times i think it was pretty obvious that it was me if people know or recognize me. I've never answered a question anon. If I have something to say, I say it loud and proud!
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• What would you do with the bitchy answers that AREN'T anon? There's plenty of those.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• well at first that was how cafemom intended to do things with the change although it hasnt happened that i'm aware of so idk whats up with that

but yes.. if the answer is reported and it's found to be against cafemom guidelines then yes it should be revoked
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If it's a habitual thing and is cruel and uncalled for, yes they should. But if it's just someone being brutally honest or rude, no. Everyone has bad days and can things the wrong way. I tend to tell it like it is but I don't set out to intentionally hurt someone or be cruel. There are some on here that are intentionally cruel and demeaning and they should lose the ability to post anon.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• actually yes i do believe so, everybody has feelings, and nobody actually knows what that other person is going through, this site is suppose to be for moms who can vent and share things and become friends not bash and be mean to each other.
    MommyBre21

Answer by MommyBre21 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• After awhile maybe
    not with the 1st infraction
    depends on where on here as well. Debates get hairy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• It's not just anons.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I think if they are constantly being reported for numerous verbal attacks on another member,Stalking etc. it should be taken away. I havent seen that happen, even though it can happen.
    I saw one anon tell a woman to give her baby up for adoption because her spelling was so bad.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2011