I need some quick legitimate answers has anybody found any work that can be done from home that will actually make you money and is legite?

I am currently leaving a 9 year relationship and am not ready to work outside the home. I need to work from home at this time. I know Good Morning America always has segments on this but I am never able to find the link to get what they are talking about. can some please help?

tlsc445

Asked by tlsc445 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• There are a few work at home websites that I recommend if you are looking for a Work At Home JOB! They are wahm.com and ratracerebellion.com

After searching for two years and not being able to find anything myself, I decided to start my own home based business. Checkout my profile and my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com

Good Luck!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have tried a few different work form home jobs/businesses and didn't get the results that I wanted. I did however just recently find the answer I was looking for. www.thesecretpays.com/fastcash2u take a look at this website. It may be for you or may be not but you actually get paid and you get paid right away and you don't have a monthly fee/commitment or anything. Le tme know if you have any questions
    MyMission

Answer by MyMission at 9:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes!! Im working right now but hopefully will be opening my own daycare soon. YOu can take care of kids and make money at the same time if you like kids.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I know of an awesome company that is legit! They have been on 60 minutes. Go here to get more information http://www.apwebinar.com Feel free to ask me any questions! If your truly interested request an interview at http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Besides things like daycare & photography... most of the things you'll find are scams (in my experience) or don't give you much more than pocket change.

Now, I did use to have a co-worker who told me about her next door neighbor.... The neighbor had to work from her home because her son had cerebral palsy (I believe that's what it was) & needed 24/7 care.

I have NO CLUE where you'd even begin to look for this position... but her job was literally to watch TV. What she had to do was to watch news reports and things like that and look for product logos in the backgrounds & keep track of them. Things like.... your local news is covering a shooting at a gas station... and you see a DirecTV truck in the parking lot & a Doritos bag blowing in the wind... stuff like that, she'd have to note that.

She made good $$ at it, too. Wish I could find out where to sign up for that job LOL If you find out, let me know!!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• The report where the jobs were listed was deleted a while ago, but I added them to my site to make sure they would be available for everyone. Go to works4mom.com and click Real Work @ Home Jobs. They are all listed there. Works4Mom.com was also featured on the news, we are a trusted site.
    Works4Mom.con does NOT promote GPT sites or MLM only REAL Work at Home JOBS - the security of a weekly pay check.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ is my website, I listed the companies I use. I average about $1600+ a month.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have never found a 'stay at home" job that made any money. What I do is wedding photography sales which you make your own hours. It is convenient and you can make some real cash.
    meeganzo

Answer by meeganzo at 10:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I haven't found a single one that is worth the money you have to invest first. Some of the ones I've checked out either want a ridiculous amt of start up cash, stuff envelopes to sell a book for them (they fail to tell you that you have to sell the book first) and even the craft ones send you projects that are too difficult to do without the right products to put them together.

Good luck finding one that works for you!
    FamilyAffair9

Answer by FamilyAffair9 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I sell Tupperware. I love it! And you can make good money but you have to work.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 10:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2008