Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby's baby mommy drama.

My hubby has a child with another woman ( i knew this before we married) she took his son away 6 years ago because he didnt want to be with her any more and ran away with him, and he tried looking for her, and she knew his number and where he lived. She kept moving from place to place not letting him see his son, no matter how many times he asked. I finally found her on facebook last december after we married and already had our first daughter, emily. I wrote her and finally she agreed to meet us at a mcdonalds so he can finally see his son, we met her and my hubby was so happy, his son got to come over a few times and then she started telling my hubby to come over when i wasnt around, and told him if we ever fought he could come to her, and i ignored it because i didnt want to give her any reason to take my hubbys son away from him again, will it got so bad that she would send naked pictures and threaten to kick my butt when i asked her to politely stop, she would call 20 times in the middle of night when we didnt even have her son and wake up our daughter and leave nasty messages. my hubby talked to her and asked her to stop but she hasnt, I dont know what i can do.

Answer Question

Asked by MommyBre21 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

Level 10 (407 Credits)
Answers (13)
  • File harassment charges and if you haven't done it already, get a visitation agreement. That way if she attempts to keep his son away from him, he can have her held in contempt of court.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • I say take her butt to court for joint custody. Also save all the recording and pictures and anything else she may send, use it to your benefit for harassment. Show the courts how crazy she is and the child shouldn't be with her. I hate when women use the child to trap a man.

    Answer by jaylyn02 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • I have every voicemail and nasty picture she has ever sent.

    Comment by MommyBre21 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • Call your phone provider & tell them you're getting nuisance calls. They'll put a trap on your line that will record all the calls his baby mama makes. You will need these documented calls from them to file "harassment by communciation" charges. Save the naked photos to show to law enforcement & CPS. Warn her ONE TIME only that you'll be contacting law enforcement over the phone calls & nude photos if they dont stop immediately, then do so if you have to! As for her not allowing your husband to see his son? Tell him to file for visitation rights. If baby mama violates a child visitation rights court order, she goes to jail. So stop talking about it, & take proactive action.

    Answer by RubyinPA at 11:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • I warned her, Im going to go in the morning to the police station and let them hear the voicemails, and look at the pictures.

    Comment by MommyBre21 (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • she is nuts!

    with these calls and photos, texts, etc
    the court will not see her in a good light WHEN your husband files for his rights in court
    do go to police
    but also
    call a good lawyer monday morning
    he needs to file for his rights

    i would maybe even speak to a good lawyer first
    once you speak to police- they MAY have to take action, tippingher off, and she COULD disappear again

    good luck
    prepare a room for the son, he MIGHT be living with you two before long

    Answer by fiatpax at 11:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • I rather he live with us than her any day!!

    Comment by MommyBre21 (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • we're going through bullshit with his ex as well.
    we finally reported her to the PD after 400+ harassing text messages. the sheriff called her and formally warned her; the next time she does it, she will catch a criminal case.
    ****we let her carry on for so long so we'd have a foundation for our child support and custody case. there will be no doubt to anyone she is not of sound mind.****
    my service provider is sprint. they sent us a formal release form to get our phone records released to the PD from when she may've called from a blocked number.

    Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 11:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • Restraining order!!!!!

    Answer by Helen2004 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • Oh my gosh, i hate women like that, i hope your situation gets better, i try not to let it bother me, but it does, it really does.

    Comment by MommyBre21 (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.