do you do this?

do you get out of hand with emotions sometimes and get more excited then the person that really should be excited? a friend of mine is having her ultrasound today wooo hooo and i am sooo excited i feel like it is me. and the anticipation of waiting for her to get ahold of me after is going to absolutely drive me nuts.do any of you get like this with friends or family? good luck girl if you read this

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I see you're talking about me Jodi..... lol I am TOTALLY like that, I always have been. You can definitely count on me to be WAY more excited for someone else than they are for themselves, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• hey you sneakin up on me like that. lol i am really excited.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I've had that moment. My mom is like that she's like a kid on christmas waiting for someone to discover her surprise! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2008