Who's excited about the new Winnie the Pooh movie?!

My baby girl is only 9 months old, so I'm still debating whether or not to take her to the theatre.
The movie comes out July 15th.
I don't know about you guys, but I grew up with Winnie the Pooh and I am sooo excited for this movie!
Winnie the Pooh is the theme of my baby's room too!!
Yay for Pooh Bear!

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• forget taking the kids, I'm excited to see it myself ;)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I'm taking my 3 year old daughter to see it!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I've never liked Winnie the Pooh. It was always too slow and depressing for me. However, DS(18 months) see's the trailer on TV all the time and freaks out. Haha so I suppose I'll have to take him to watch it :D
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I've always hated WTP for stereotypical reasons; none of which are actually related to the show itself. But, my girls were given a large bookset of WTP books and I love the stories. Maybe I will fully lift my ban and have them see the movie - but they'll have to wait until I can get it from Netflix.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 11:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• And OP, I would not take a 9 month old to a movie. There is no way she would be interested and would sit quietly for that long. And, in all honesty, it's way too loud in there for babies. I say save your money and see it when it comes out on DVD.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 11:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I am sooo excited and I have never been a huge fan, but my kids are. I am considering taking my 2 1/2 yr old ds to see it along with my 7 yr old dd. My mom may go to help with ds, who has never been to a movie before. I am looking forward to it!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• my son is only four months old, so we'll be waiting, but when he's old enough to be interested, we will definitely get our hands on it!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 6:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011