The other woman

Have you ever heard of the other woman befriending the wife? I know a couple who we suspect the husband is cheating with this woman. Well his wife and this woman went shopping together.

Now we do not know for a fact he is messing with this woman, we suspect they are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• they say the woman your husband is cheating on you with is usually someone you know. so it could be true.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 9:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• You know what they say: Keep your friends close... Keep your enemies closer.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My dad got the woman he was sleeping with pregnant and moved her in with my family. My mom and her were best buds, so I didn't realize what was going on until a guy at school that just happened to be the sluts nephew told me. It was so messed up.
    LilMae.N.MDJr

Answer by LilMae.N.MDJr at 9:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yes i have heard of situations like that ... it's' fkd up =(
    i'd be pissed beyone sanity if i found out some woman who was trying to be my friend was doin my hubby =(
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I work with the man I am having an affair with, and I haven't met his wife yet, but I will at our xmas party on friday, so we'll see what happens.... He says he thinks we'll get along....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• wooowww...the anon post above im surprised you are admitting this. your messed up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i have always been "friends" with the guys fiance. We were pretty good friends in high school, but she has become very withdrawn and seems to be mad at the world. she's no longer a friendly person in the slightest. I remain aquantances with her, but do not go out of my way to keep up with our "friendship". Actually, it's probably more like going out of my way to avoid her. I believe if your truly in love with the guy, why would you wanna be friends with his so? You'll end up hearing things you potentially don't want to... or possibly the girl is that insecure tht she's digging for information.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Anon 10:56 would you willing be her friend? Go shopping with her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol, i don't have any friends, especially not female ones so i wouldn't know.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• This is anon 9:56... were you talking to me??? If so, then prob not. We don't have work functions for the "whole family" very often. It would be interesting to find out why he strays to me.......
    Anonymous