Is your little one old enough to know his/her numbers?

even if they are not here is a game that you could try with them....

get an ordinary deck of playing cards,and take out the kings,queens,jacks,and aces...oh yeah and the jokers lol.....

all you should have left is the numbers....get 6 cards out that are all different,now find 6 more cards but these ones have to match the ones you picked the first time....

lay them out in a random order and have your little one find the card you call out....make it into a matching game if you want....the possibilities are endless!!

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My guy is only 18 months, but I always count with him.. He doesn't say the numbers, but he can count with his fingers like I show him.I say one he holds up his one finger, I say two he holds up two fingers etc... We can only go to 5 for now though lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• he will get to 10 sooner than you think if you keep working with him....my son is 5 and he now can count to 100!!!!

he taught himself in the pool....he spun in one direction 50 times and then he got dizzy so he went the other directiona and started at 51....your little one will get there soon...just keep doing what you are doing and it will work out....plus he is only 18 months so you are doing a wonderful job teaching him at this age....keep it up mama
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2011